It’s time to start planning this year’s NH Eat Local Month, an annual event in August that celebrates local food and farming in our state.
This year, New Hampshire Farms Network (NHFN) is collaborating with the NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food, Seacoast Eat Local and hopefully you to amplify the “Eat Local” message and empower more of us to celebrate the harvest.
We’re looking for partners to help us spread the word and energize all parts of the state to celebrate NH Eat Local Month.
- Endorse NH Eat Local Month by sharing their business/organization’s name and logo with us
- Provide us with links to any events or promotions they are organizing during NH Eat Local Month
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts, adding a link to NHEatLocal.org on their own website and finding other creative ways to engage their fans in NH Eat Local Month
Partners will receive:
- A listing on NH Eat Local Month’s Website
- Ideas on how to celebrate NH Farms & Local Food all month long
- Event marketing templates — such as a press release, social media posts and other materials
How do you sign on as a partner? It’s easy — just send an email to email@example.com with an “I’m in!” message and we’ll add you to our list. There’s no cost to you to participate as a partner.
Promotion of this year’s NH Eat Local Month is paid for in part with funds provided by the New Hampshire Department of Agriculture, Markets & Food.