Read our annual Monadnock Region Local Food System updates
Throughout the month of August, partners throughout the state highlight New Hampshire Eats Local Month — a month-long celebration of local food and New Hampshire farmers and producers.
All month long, we hope to inspire you to eat more locally grown, raised and made foods, meet the farmers, growers, and chefs behind your food, and learn new skills that keep you eating locally throughout the year.
As part of the NH Eat Local Month festivities, we will feature Monadnock Region local food and farm events on our website and social media posts. NH Eats Local Month also coincides with National Farmers’ Market Week, honoring farmers’ markets all across America.
2022 NH Eats Local Month Events in the Monadnock Region (and beyond!)
– August 1 – 31: Live Free Eat Local Challenge
– August 1 – 31: Round It Up Donation Drive for Food Connects
– August 1 – 31: NH Eats Local BINGO
– August 4 – 7: Cheshire Fair
– August 5: Cool Chefs on the Farm at Cornucopia Project
– August 13, 20, & 27 (Saturdays): The Farmers Market of Keene
– August 19: Monadnock Local Harvest Event
– August 19: Cool Chefs on the Farm at Cornucopia Project
– August 20: Monadnock Farm Tour
– August 21: Smoothie Workshop & Produce Tour
– August 22: Kitchen 2.0: A Virtual Cooking Class for Kids
Stay tuned for more!