Thursday, December, 3, 2020
6:30pm – 8:30pm – Online Event
Join farmers, eaters, educators, legislators, & others for an evening of celebrating our local food system through words!
Monadnock Farm & Community Coalition invites you to an evening of storytelling with folks who grow, educate about, lovingly prepare, advocate for, and eat (!) locally grown food. One thing is for sure: the benefit of local food to our well-being, town economies, and environment has never been more evident than in this challenging year. So, let’s celebrate another great year of the harvest, of farming, and of community in this inspiring event. We promise some laughs, maybe a couple of tears, but mostly real insight into the lives of folks who work hard to bring local food to our tables and some whose lives it has changed.
Family friendly, online event
Suggested donation: $10
Emcee: Kate McNally, Host, “The Folk Show” on NH Public Radio.
Live music provided by chanteuse extraordinaire, Wendy Keith.
- Kate McNally, Emcee and host of NHPR’s “The Folk Show”
- Tara Sad, NH State Representative, Environment & Agriculture committee, (ret.)
- Kin Schilling, Founder, The Cornucopia Project
- Beth Hodge, Echo Farm Puddings
- Jordan Scott, Chef, Machina Arts ArtBar & Cafe
- Holly Gowdy, Brookfield Farm
- Ashley Rickey-Hale, Monadnock Farm Share participant
- Mary Jensen, MFCC board member
- & others