It’s time to start planning this year’s NH Eat Local Month, a month-long campaign in August that celebrates local food and farming in the Granite State.
This year, the NH Food Alliance is collaborating with the NH Department of Agriculture, Markets and Food, Seacoast Eat Local, Monadnock Food Co-op and hopefully you to amplify the “Eat Local” message and empower us to celebrate the harvest.
We’re looking for partners to spread the word and energize their communities to eat local. With your help, NH Eat Local Month will connect more people with local food.
- Endorse NH Eat Local Month by sharing their business/organization’s name, logo, and website URL with us
- Provide links to any events or promotions that they are organizing during NH Eat Local Month
- Spread the word by sharing social media posts, adding a link to nheatlocal.org on their own website and finding other creative ways to engage their network with NH Eat Local Month
Partners will receive:
- A listing on NH Eat Local Month’s Website
- Ideas on how to celebrate NH Farms & Local Food all month long
- Event marketing templates — such as a press release, social media posts and support to create targeted messages
- The chance to be featured on the NH Eat Local Month website by writing a blog post or article
How do you sign on as a partner? Send an email to email@example.com with an “I’m in!” message and we’ll add you to our list (be sure your business/organization is easy to identify). As always, there’s no cost to you to participate as a partner.