Read our annual Monadnock Region Local Food System updates
Throughout the month of August, partners throughout the state highlight New Hampshire Eats Local Month — a month-long celebration of local food and New Hampshire farmers and producers.
All month long, we hope to inspire you to eat more locally grown, raised and made foods, meet the farmers, growers, and chefs behind your food, and learn new skills that keep you eating locally throughout the year.
As part of the NH Eat Local Month festivities, we will feature Monadnock Region local food and farm events on our website and social media posts. NH Eats Local Month also coincides with National Farmers’ Market Week, honoring farmers’ markets all across America.
2022 NH Eats Local Month Events in the Monadnock Region (and beyond!)
– August 1 – 31: Live Free Eat Local Challenge
– August 1 – 31: Round It Up Donation Drive for Food Connects
– August 1 – 31: NH Eats Local BINGO
– August 4 – 7: Cheshire Fair
– August 5: Cool Chefs on the Farm at Cornucopia Project
– August 7 – 13: National and New Hampshire Farmers’ Market Week (CHECK OUT OUR REGION’S FARMERS’ MARKETS SCHEDULE)
– August 8: Picadilly Farm Tour in-person event hosted by The Monadnock Food Co-op
– August 9: Orchard Hill Breadworks Pizza Night: MC Violence Prevention
– August 13, 20, & 27 (Saturdays): The Farmers Market of Keene
– August 13: Summer Saturday at Acworth Village Store (Dinner & Live Music)
– August 13: Saxy Chef Pie Tasting at the Co-op & Food Connects at the Co-op
– August 14: 7th Annual Taste of Monadnock Beyond Food and Wine Festival
– August 16: Orchard Hill Breadworks Pizza Night: Cooper’s Crossroad
– August 19: Monadnock Local Harvest Event
– August 19: Cool Chefs on the Farm at Cornucopia Project
– August 20: Monadnock Farm Tour
– August 20: Summer Saturday at Acworth Village Store (Dinner & Live Music)
– August 21: Smoothie Workshop & Produce Tour
– August 22: Kitchen 2.0: A Virtual Cooking Class for Kids
– August 23: Orchard Hill Breadworks Pizza Night: The Orchard School
– August 27: Summer Saturday at Acworth Village Store (Dinner & Live Music)
– August 27: NOFA-NH’s 50th Anniversary Celebrating Five Decades of Organic Farming, Gardening and Food
– August 30: Orchard Hill Breadworks Pizza Night: Westminster Cares
Stay tuned for more!