“To bee, or not to bee…”
Stonewall Farm, 242 Chesterfield Road, Keene, NH
April 16, 2011,10:00am-Noon
An excellent activity for the entire family!
Discover answers to many of your beekeeping questions through hands-on instruction.
- Won’t I get stung a lot?
- Is this a hobby my entire family can enjoy?
- What’s the best way to get started?
- How often should I go into the hive?
- What do I look for when I visit the bees?
- Will I have honey to share with my friends?
- What are the benefits of keeping bees?
Join us for an informative morning of questions, answers, and lively discussion. Presenters: Dean Turner & Jodi Forcier-Turner, Imagine That HONEY!
Brought to you by your community Localvores. Fee: $5 -$10 sliding scale. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Fees go to Localvore education & scholarship programs. Don’t forget to stop by the Keene Farmers’ Market, also at Stonewall Farm on Saturday 9a.m. – 2p.m.